BitLife APK 1.1.1 Free Download
Updated: February 10, 2019
You are about to download the BitLife 1.1.1 apk file for Android 5.0 and up: Super fun text life simulator ...
Please note that the BitLife apk file v1.1.1 is the original apk file obtained from the official Google Play server. It DOES NOT contain any mod, cheat, crack or unlimited gold patch. You could now read more about BitLife app or choose a server to download it.
BitLife version 1.1.1 release notes >
- What's up, Android Bitizens? We're here with the first of MANY updates. This one is just a simple one that fixes some behind-the-scenes things you may not even notice. We also fixed a number of bugs that you so diligently reported to us.
- We're busy working around the clock on adding all of those features from iOS that you are asking for! Let us know via email or on our socials which ones you want first!
- Much love to our Android Bitizens!
Check out apk file info before download >
• APK file: com.candywriter.bitlife-1.1.1-trucklaservices.com.apk
• Size: 32228702 bytes (30.74 MB)
• MD5: B2C654C3B8C957AA6C93351B2A3717BC
• SHA1: 30503EF6CC2CE47399BB8327CDD083840DD42482
• SHA256: 6BFB2E8600047482BF0B674A0A7BE5DC9A1AC00FA6640B1E684C616B87A0614B
Download BitLife apk 1.1.1 for Android 5.0 and up >
More about BitLife 1.1.1 apk >
BitLife (com.candywriter.bitlife) is a free and fun Simulation game published by Candywriter, LLC: How will you live your BitLife?Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become ... Read more >
After you get the BitLife 1.1.1 apk file (com.candywriter.bitlife-1.1.1-trucklaservices.com.apk), move it to your Android phone's SD card and then your file manager to browse, install & enjoy it.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. BitLife is the trademark of the developer Candywriter, LLC. All apk files on APK4Fun are only for home or personal use.
Other apk options for BitLife (Version History)
Need old versions of com.candywriter.bitlife? Download the old apk files now:
- BitLife 1.1.0 APK (Updated: February 5, 2019)